Welcome to Weeki Wachee North Community! We are a “55+ Active Community” owned and operated by the Bleau Family who brings over 5 decades of experience managing and operating communities in Florida and throughout the Midwest. We are Located in Hernando County, an hour north of Tampa, along the Nature Coast. Weeki Wachee North is a beautifully maintained residential community boasting a 5-Star rating. We are nestled among beautiful, rolling hills with some of the best outdoor recreational opportunities, including swimming, snorkeling, canoeing, kayaking, boating, fishing and hunting. We are close to shopping, restaurants, state parks, boat ramps, golf courses, sporting events, healthcare facilities and wildlife refuges. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
One of the Finest 55 + Active Communities in Florida’s Nature Coast!
- A Five Star Community Featuring:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Gorgeous, Beautifully Designed, Mature Landscaping
- Large, Wooded Lots
- Outstanding Value! Monthly site fees includes water, sewer and bi-weekly refuse pickup and recycling
- Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security
- Complete Lawn Maintenance; mowing, edging, trimming and blowing
- Our on-site property management is experienced, professional, and committed to providing you with excellent customer service!
- Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions may apply)
- Our applicants are screened through an application process to protect our residents!
- Two Community Clubhouses featuring a fully equipped kitchen, exercise equipment, wide screens TVs, pool and bumper tables, reading library and movie library
- A Heated and Screened Community Swimming Pool!
- Golf Area for Pitching and Chipping
- Shuffleboard Courts
- All homes have a screen, glass or vinyl enclosed porch
- All homes have attached carports and sheds for storage
- The Homeowners Association promotes an active lifestyle by planning activities, including bingo, dominos, card games, crafts, and water aerobics.
- The Homeowners Association coordinates a weekly coffee clutch, luncheons, holiday parties, dinner dances, potlucks and bus trips!
- Our Community Staff sponsors a “Vendor Fair”
We are located right in the “heart of the Sunshine State”, a prime location. Situated along Florida’s Nature Coast, Weeki Wachee is located in Hernando County, one hour north of Tampa. The area has a small town atmosphere, perfect for easy living and relaxation. It is within driving distance to the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area offering cultural, educational and entertainment options and the Orlando Metropolitan Area, home to some of the Nation’s greatest theme parks and other entertainment attractions. Our location is close to an abundance of outdoor activities in Florida’s “Nature Coast” which makes it a great Community to live in!
For more information on the location of our Community Click Here.
Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housings’ significant affordability over single-family site built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! You can find beautiful home designs at an exceptional value at Weeki Wachee North Community. We offer new custom ordered manufactured homes, pre-owned homes and show-ready model homes.
Call (352) 596-0300 to schedule a tour of our family owned and operated 55+ active Community and view one of our state of the art model homes.
To view our Homes for Sale Click Here.
Third-party lenders, who specialize in financing manufactured homes, love to lend in our family owned and operated community. All of these third-party lenders provide fixed rates for the full term of the loan, and most will provide a response within 48 hours or less. Stop by our Community Office / Sales Center or call our Community Manager at (352) 596-0300. Our Community Manager can provide you with the names and contact information of these third-party lenders.
The Bleau Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! We are an active, vibrant community to call home in your 55+ years! You are welcome to stay in our guest cottage, cool off in our screened in pool, and get to know our residents while you are touring our Community. Call today at (352) 596-0300 to set up an appointment and to ensure accommodations are available for your visit.
Click Here to Contact Us.